JACUZZI, BY MIKE FOURNIER, TULSA
Busy lives, long days with lots of activities - so we come home and want to relax and unwind. A spa or weekend retreat sounds great. Why not bring the spa to you!
Jacuzzi Therapy. Hydrotherapy has been around for thousands of years. And it's not just about cleansing - it is good for your heath. The jetted tub provides the calming soak of a bath and the pulsating rhythm of a shower. All of this combines to heal through relaxation.
Not only the Greeks and Romans enjoyed the health benefits of water therapy, today's doctors frequently prescribe hot baths, steams, hot springs, and saunas for improving health of their patients.
Some benefits of a Jacuzzi:
- Alleviates tiredness
- Stops stiffness and other body aches
- Decreases stress by the releasing of endorphins into the body
- Permits dangerous toxins to leave the body
- Relieves muscle aches, arthritis, back pain, and even repairs injuries
- Increases flexibility and promotes muscle endurance
- May reduce the effects of aging
- Aids in the lowering of high blood pressure
- Helps to boost your metabolism for weight loss
What to Purchase. The first step is to decide what the Jacuzzi will be used for - - will it be for therapy, fun, relaxation, cleaning? Once you know that, Mike Fournier with Sonrise Hardscaping can point you in the right direction. Jacuzzis come in different shapes, sizes, and styles. Other considerations are the type of jets, the kind of pump and air vent that is needed.
After the Purchase. After you've bought your Jacuzzi, it may be necessary to run it a few times by itself to get rid of some build-up in the jets. This helps to dislodge rust and other materials that can sit in the jets. A brown liquid may appear, but this is natural. If that continues, you should check with a Mike at Sonrise. Generally, clean-up is easy and inexpensive. Your everyday shower scrub can be used for daily cleaning. For a more thorough cleaning, run a bath with a mild bleach solution (1 cup) - this helps to clean the piping. If more than that is required, once again, contact Mike Fournier with Sonrise and he will provide the expertise that is required.
- Want to talk about it some more? Call Mike at 918-357-7777 or click on the Contact Us tab and complete the additional information. We will be in touch with you shortly!